Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Is Ewcm Normal Right Before Period

Anonimi

One of the consequences of listening to music on digital media more and more transportable, easy to handle and use and that a small but comfortable perhaps too "fast" in your own playlist of songs, is that the pieces, as well as being decontextualized the intentions of the authors, are rendered anonymous. Ie: U2's Pride, published in '84, it's just pride, is not "the second of Unforgettable Fire." You say, but that was a worldwide hit. Ok, I was at that time, an insane fan but for me, being a quell'Lp, Bad is Bad, not "the seventh and so on ..."," 4th of July "has a name, not" the Sixth etc. ...". Think of a disc player that you heard so much. The titles of the pieces you remember them as if you had listened to them yesterday. In fact, maybe you will not remember the location. For example, if I told you that "before splitting Sticky Fingers", hesitated a moment, but if I tell you that the Stones' Brown Sugar is one of the best rock songs ever written, you know immediately what you're talking about. Today is not. It will be the incipient old age but I recently released two albums that I consider close to the masterpiece, "In Rainbow" by Radiohead and Grinderman 2 as well, on two feet, can not remember a title. I can only tell you that the first four of "In Rainbow" is from the film archive (yes, from the film archive, because they travel as if you were at the cinema), and that the same sequence of Grinderman 2, listen to it, makes you want to open the window and shout to the world at that time maybe you could also be reconciled with him. But the titles no. I can not get stuck in your head. Question of digital or stoned? I do not know, you do. More than the first, though, in my opinion. With a bit of second.

0 comments:

Post a Comment